18.3.14

DYRHAM IN THE MIST

There are so many things I love about blogging and Instagram, but one of the best has to be the wonderful friendships I've built with lovely people around the world. Lucky for me, some of those friendships have crossed into the real life, and I'm so happy about that. 

Amy and Edie and Amy and Bertie are pretty cool people to spend a day with. It's lovely to see three gorgeous two year olds running around and exploring with each other and it's lovely to chat to two such creative, funny and kind Mamas. 

Last week's trip to a very misty Dryham Park was our latest and, armed with a brand new lens (which is amazingly awesome - thank you for your help with that one Tim!), I just couldn't stop taking pictures. So apologies for the slog of photos up there, but when your subjects are so cute, it's hard to resist :)

Plenty more days of fun and games to come this summer with these lovely folks, I hope xx


6 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. What lens did you go for? It’s amazing what a difference it makes isn’t it?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So amazing! This is a 35mm whereas before I used the 50mm. I love not being as close-up with this one xx

      Delete
  2. I want to meet Amy too! We must arrange a group up hang out soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hon, these really are gorgeous. I'd love a copy of the three of them next to that horizontal log if that's okay? Amy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely - I'll email it to you now xx

      Delete
  4. Your daughter is utterly adorable, and your photgraphy is outstanding! Perhaps if my daughter let me brush her hair once in a while, she too would be a little more photogenic?

    ReplyDelete