9.12.13

49/52

"A portrait of our children, once a week every week in 2013".

Josephine: Forever gazing at the Christmas tree and its decorations, often blowing kisses to her favourites. 
Baby: 20 weeks and developing perfectly. After our scan on Wednesday morning, I had a bleed in the evening. It was truly terrifying. I spent Thursday morning in A&E, but everything with me and Baby is fine. Thank goodness. Don't you be scaring us like that again, little one. 

Taking part in Jodi's 52 Project.

3 comments:

  1. So glad that you and baby are doing well! Such a sweet photo of Josephine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking at your photo ... boy .... or girl. So fun to imagine! I'm so glad everything is ok. Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your halfway there to meeting your little one - excitingggg! Thankfully you and baby are okay :)

    Noelani

    ReplyDelete