14.9.12

TREASURE

Josephine gave me this beautifully dishevelled rose yesterday, after a trip into the garden at my grandparent's house. Carefully picked by Nana, Phiney looked so pleased with herself as she carefully bought it in and gave it to me. Although she quickly wanted it back and tried to eat it. It's now sitting pride of place on the mantelpiece - the first gift from my little bird. A true treasure.

Also, Tori has posted more of the photo shoot we had with her on her photography blog here. I'm more enamoured with those gorgeous captures every time I see them, and will treasure them always.

5 comments:

  1. What a lovely english rose she be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Nell! I just had a geezer over at Tori's blog. The photos are amazing. You all look so happy and beautiful. I love LOVE love the photos of Josephine sleeping. Bless her cottons. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I comment before on your family photos? If not, I certainly meant to...and would have said how happy you three looked. Loved the extra little peek on Tori's blog. Such a beautiful record of a special time x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just popped across to Tori's blog - wow, wow, wow!! Gorgeous photos of you all - how lovely to have all those moments and snippets of daily life captured together. So many lovely shots of Josephine - every time I thought I'd found my favourite, I'd scroll down to see another photo I loved equally :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have just discovered your blog. It's very sweet :) I really like your pictures, I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete