3.1.12

*

Bump Day. 39 weeks down.

As I was thinking about where to do this week's bump photo (a day late and with pouring rain outside) I looked back over the bump photos of weeks gone by. I'd seen this new Mama's post (congratulations again Bron, Rose is so delicious and cute) and thought I'd recreate the first ever picture of the bump as I'm still just about able to squeeze this vest top over the belly.

The change in my body shape, as the weeks and months have gone by, has been so gradual it's crazy to look back and see just how big my tummy has got. In the original version of that second picture you can see my hand, watch, floorspace, everything. Now I can barely get anything more than the belly in the frame. Ha!

12 comments:

  1. oooo get ready! Nearly there. I reckon it will be on Saturday! Both my 2 boys were early, Charlie 3 weeks and Ru 3 days. Eeek! Good luck lovely lady. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow due date is fast approaching! I was due with Florence on the 9th January- that must be your due date too?! But I won't compare too much as she went a week over and I don't wish that on anyone!

    So lovely to have the two bump shots to compare back to the mini bump. So exciting!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. go gently nell. rest. rest. rest. were all waiting patiently beside you. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh you're getting nice and low. I remember so vividly that last week of pregnancy with poet - i was sick with a cold so rested, rested. moving very slowly. relishing in the stillness and quiet that descends on an oh so pregnant muma.

    you're oh so close nell. cherish theses last few days, don't count them down x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea for the shots, you're oh so close! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Love the comparison! I feel that big at 31 weeks with our second baby! Hope all is going well. Not long to go now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOW can you still get into that vest?! Toight xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh your belly is darling!! and i love it in pink :) Your belly's growth and your baby's growth are both miracles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, oh me that belly is ready! tick, tock, tick, tock :)
    xx
    ps: love the before and after pic!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Jodi - cherish these last few days. Go gentle, go slow, rest, relax, breathe. Baby will come when it's ready. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. not long now...hope it all goes smoothly ;)

    ReplyDelete